Just A few Things To Make Your Visit More Comfortable
Victory is a multi-cultural church, that truely is about reaching the community around us. We invite you to be our guest and come see what Victory has to offer you.
- What is it like? Victory has a warm and inviting atmosphere, with a good mix of young and young at heart as well as people from all types of backgrounds and walk of life.
- What about my kids? Victory has a place for all children, from babies to youth, we believe the children are an investment in the future. We have a Nursery for every service, Sunday School & Children's Church on Sundays & Awana on Wednesdays.
- Where do I park? We have ample parking on both sides of our buliding with entrances to access the building, handicap parking & we also have a covered awning for those rainy times to drop off anyone wishing to stay out of the weather.
- What do I wear? You are more than welcome to come in dressey attire if thats what you are comfortable with or if you are more comfortable in dress casual, come in dress casual.
- How can I get connected? The best way to get connected is to attend in person and fill out our connect card or fill one out here on the website.